Monday 5 March 2012

I'm Yours- Jason Mraz- SIMPLIFIED

Chords












Intro
[C] [G] [Am] [F]


Verse 1
Well [C] you done done me and you bet I felt it
[G] I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
[Am] I fell right through the cracks, 

Now I'm [F] trying to get back

Before the [C] cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest
And 
[G] nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
[Am] reckon it's again my turn 
To [F] win some or learn some

Chorus

But [C] I won't hesitate [G] no more, [Am] no more
It cannot [F] wait, I'm yours [C]



Instrumental
[C] [G] [Am] [F]

Bridge

[C] Well open up your mind and see like me
[G] Open up your plans and then you're free
[Am] Look into your heart and you'll find [F] love love love love

[C] Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and [G] sing
We're just one big family
[Am] And it's our God-forsaken right to be [F] loved loved loved loved [G7]  loved

Chorus

So [C]I won't hesitate [G] no more, no [Am] more
It cannot [F] wait, I'm sure
There's no [C] need to complicate [G], our time is [Am] short
This is our [F] fate, I'm yours [C]
[C] [G] [Am] [F] 

Verse 2

I've been spending [C] way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And [G] bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my [Am] breath fogged up the glass
And so I [F] drew a new face and I laughed

I [C] guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
To [G] rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what [Am] we aim to do, our [F] name is our virtue

So [C]I won't hesitate [G] no more, no [Am] more
It cannot [F] wait, I'm sure


Chorus
But [C]I won't hesitate [G] no more, no [Am] more
It cannot [F] wait, I'm sure
There's no [C] need to complicate [G], our time is [Am] short
This is our [F] fate, I'm yours [C]


Outro
So please don't, please don't, please don't
There's no [G] need to complicate
Cause our [Am] time is short
This is, this is, this is our [F] fate
I'm yours [C]



Strumming Pattern
Up Down Up Hit

1 comment:

  1. This is really great! Can't quite get the strumming right though...

    ReplyDelete