Monday 5 March 2012

My Sweet G-String :)

Well... HI! Welcome :)
A few things you should know about me:
-I am Ella (heyy :D)
-I have a ukulele... called Bailey. YES- I name inanimate objects- get over it.
-I play my uke ALL THE TIME. I have been told countless times to basically- shutup. 
-Before you judge>I am not COMPLETE nerd. I do have a social life besides just me and my lil uke :)
-I like coke and also fluffer nutter sandwiches (consisting of marshmallow fluff and peanut butter) 
-oh... and I LOVE my uke <3 <3 <3

So yeaahh :) IN this blog I will put on music for songs SO if u want a particular song then comment and I will try to work out the chords and SHTUFF ...

So yeahh... bye.

2 comments:

  1. i love your ukulele's name, i have named mine Grace-Kelly, Penelope and Humphrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a triple barrel name or do u really have 3 ukes? :) Nice names though :3

    ReplyDelete